Then Jesus told him, “Go back home. Your son will live!” And the man believed what Jesus said and started home. - John 4:43-54 (NLT)
Ps Anand spoke on the topic of having faith and believing on God even though we sometimes couldn't see it happening. In this miracle that took place, 2 scenarios can be gathered from it:
- Describes the son of the royal official who was very sick.
- When we have a need, our heavenly father already knows.
- God loves us so much that He wants to make our impossible, possible!
- Describes the royal official that was seeking the miracle for his sick son
- We must be willing to take that journey of faith to meet God.
- We need to hold on to our belief and faith no matter how long it takes because when God has a plan & purpose for us, nothing can come in between that.
Listen to the audio sermon below!