During the night Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.” After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them. - Acts 16:9-10 (NIV)
1. Have a vision
- A vision gives us a direction
- Numbers are just a guage, but the heart behind our Vision is that YM will be a blessing.
- If we don't set a vision, we will never know what have we achieved
2. Share the vision
- If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
3. Own the vision
- Knowing the vision makes us think, owning the vision makes us move.
- We need to take hold of the vision and make it our own.
- We can only catch the vision if we become sons and daughters of the vision.
Recap on the sermon below!